19 Apr 2007

Retarded bullfrogs??!! :D

Listening to: Holiday by Greenday
I feel: A Li'l tired but mostly cheerful ;)


I had three submissions in the course of 4 days. I am more than a little bugged of seeing assignment sheets and am definitely not in a mood to write them assignments and journals for a long long time!! :D Did I forget to mention that I had a viva and three tests as well???!!! :D Ohh and before I forget, I have a seminar tomorrow!! :D Tired to the core.. I am more than willing to jet off to some exotic locale and enjoy myself in some exotic spa or something sipping drinks as I lie by the pool.. Sounds totally "filmi" donnit?? Well, thats what it is and thats what it shall remain!! :D Still have to go study for the seminar.. But first have to inquire about the name of the topic!! :D Am like; totally clueless.. Not much worry, I will have someone like Windy who shall know everything about how, what, why, where, when et al et al!!

It is more like Wind except you pronounce it more like V~ind.. Or whatever.. Getting back to the shit I was talking abut either ways.. :P

For all of you people who don't know Windy, he happens to be one of those classmates who well, kinda know everything about everything!! :D :D And his name is Arvind!! :D Don't tell me you actually believed Windy..!!!

ROFL!!

All of you retarded bulldogs!! Bless you guys.. Post again, if I make it through tomorrow!! :D

2 comments:

Mihir Pathare said...

Cheer up!

I'm here. ^_^

Arvind S said...

woohoo!!..yeay!!
Glad to help!! :)