29 Jun 2007

Wrote this for someone who was very low and needed some cheering up.. :)

As we live without a glimmer of hope
No things to make us feel good
Rem'r me by as the one
Rem'r me as the one who stood

Stood with you as you felt low
Felt like the world had melted away
Felt like a single smile would never do
Felt as sad as the crying jay

I will take ur hand again
And give u a reassuring smile
Entangle ur fingers with a ray of hope
Speak a silent prayer to make things fine

Will give u a hug that u so dearly need
And a small flower to chase away ur gloom
A gentle kiss upon ur forehead
And feel ur happiness bloom.


BTW.. I am rocking to American baby by Dave Matthews Band.

3 comments:

Mihir Pathare said...

Nice poem. Who was it for?

Anurag said...

nice.....reminded me of william wordsworth ......:p

Hyperactive maniac said...

its lovely :)