15 Feb 2009

The Day.

I haven't laughed so much in ages.
I haven't grinned ear to ear since forever.
I haven't been this happy since Joel's surprise visit.
I didn't realise how much I needed this!
But I did.
It was an awesome day and the effects are still there.
I'm still on a happy high.
The banter.
The teasing.
The bitching.
The expletives.
The new piercing.
The new friend.
The old friend.
The boyfriend.
MWAH.

It was the best Valentine's ever!
The guys were beaten in their own avenue.
The girls prevailed.
Tickling is still the best form of submission.
Laughing is THE best medicine.
People are the best therapy.
Inorbit gaming zone is the best!!!!

Mush and gift exchanging, a perfect Valentine's day don't make.
Hammer hitting, hippo beating, bull dog attacking, air hockey playing, light stepping and awesome people.
This all maketh a perfect Valentine's day.

I couldn't have asked for something better!!!

PS: The people involved were:
Kavya: The gem. The marvel.
Mihir: The luminary. The star.
Ravi: The new one. The best.

I owe all three of you a big thank you. You guys gave me one of the most memorable days I have had in a long time.

16 comments:

Ratzzz said...

seems someone had a best valentine's this year... woot.... enjoy girlie..

:-D rock on!

Anurag said...

Belated Valentine's day :P

Interesting blogger display pic :P

Saim said...

seems someone had oodles of fun...gr8 gng gal!!!

Hemanth Potluri said...

belated wishes...i think u rocked ur day :)..

urs..hemu..

Chronicler said...

i attended 4 hours of mba coaching... fun looks a far thought... happy for you...

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Happy Valentine's!! Finally someone's coming back to blogging! It's been really long!

Great to know you've had so much fun! I'm soo happy for you!

Cheers!

rainboy said...

belated wishes...
keep on spreading the happiness..

tc

Vyzz said...

hey super..so u had super fun eh..:) damn cool! keep rockin girl

Trevor Penn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trevor Penn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trevor Penn said...

Well, that does sound like fun. :-)

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

People are the best therapy.

i so agree!!:)

Express said...

:) :) :)

Inorbit gaming zone?
I ought 2 try!

Mana said...

Cute one :)

Mysterious Mia said...

hey babes howdy do eh...long time ya

Akshay said...

at least someone had fun.... mine sucked...sob sob