13 May 2006

Wrote this poem sometime back...............


Happiness is a god forsaken word,
A word I have come to detest
In the world that I live
It gives no peace and no rest
I walk this imaginary line
And smile upon my false fate
Underlying thorns pierce my world
Underlying visions; my state
I happen to be losing myself
Into a cold, dark and musty lair
I just lie in vain, in sorrow
I quietly bear my despair
What is going wrong about me?
Every word is a slice
What have I done to you?What invites this malice?
I sit and just ponder
My thoughts are way too confused
I am trying to understand
But the more I try,the more I diffuse.
My family have their own way,
My friends have turned me to shame
My heart is cold and lonely
My thoughts are going in vain
I am sick of it all,
I just want to break free
Break up all these binding chains
And maybe then I'll find Thee
In the meantime just what do I do?
Where do I go and what do I see?
My mind is a speck of dust
Hell Lord, I need to be free.
I was in need of an easy way
I just wanted to be out
I will try my best
I henceforth will keep my mouth shut.
I am in pain and in sorrow
And words aren't truly enough,
I am levying on my best behavior
And maybe I'll win clear cut.
All I know is that
The pain has a meaning
It gives me hope to think
That I'll find a new beginning.
Finally I'll settle down
Calm my heart and vanish my frown,
I'll seek calmness and serenity
I'll find solace, I'll find eternity.
When nirvana shall belong to me
I will find a place to be
And in that place
Happiness will find itself a place to be.

2 comments:

Anindita said...

thanks

friends _m_here said...


marvelous,awesome goss someone is gonna be expert in poetic skills