8 Oct 2006

20 things I want to do before I am 25... :P

1. Go BUngEe JumPing...
2. Get a TattOO
3. Create a PaIntINg
4. Go to a ColdPLay ConCErt
5. Go for a MidNIght WalK on a dEsErtEd IslANd
6. PaRaSAil
7. Visit FIji
8. Tell people how much they MeAN to me.. All of them... ;)
9. LEarn SkaTebOArdiNg
10. bUY meSelF oNe of those hONdA beAUtiEs *winks winks n winks again!!*
11. wrItE a leTTeR and thRow it Out to the SEa in a boTTle..!!!
12. go for a CRuiSe
13. but me a DesignEr oUtFit.. (ya, one of those extremely expensive, dont make sense ones..!!)
14. go trEkKIng with all my CousINs
15. lEarN anotHEr lanGUage...
16. get myselF a jOB with an oUTraGeouS payCHeck and even more outRageous pERks..!!
17. dO a tRIbal dance with the TRibals..!!!!
18. lEarn to SalSa... (in a sexy red dress n with the rose in my mouth...!!!)
19. leARn to say NO to people!!
20. get myself a dog.. :)

yup thats my expectation from myself in the next couple of years..!!! lesse how many i fulfill..!!!

2 comments:

friends _m_here said...

well gr8 people, gr8 thoughts...someone tooooooooooooooooooooo much imaginative....i guess..but love to see such high dreams..carry on i m sure whatever u have written u 'll get...god will be kind enough .....

friends _m_here said...

carry on i m sure u will get all of them..cheers