16 Mar 2007

The little things in life..!!



Listening to: Fergilicious by Fergie (Listen to those lyrics..!!! What was she thinking..?? I'm easy, I'm sleazy!! Hehe!!)


Finally..

The depressed spell has taken an about turn...

It has traveled the length of the seven seas and is hopefully not going to come back for a long, long time...

I have discovered that somehow when you hang around with people who drink, you kind of know about the names of all the bars about the place..

Funny..

Yeah!!

Also, I have found out when the person you dislike doesn't get tea you get sadistic pleasure in giving an evil smile and thinking to yourself that she doesn't deserve to have tea in the morning!!!

Also realised, you can bitch about that person for hours and hours and it still is not enough!!!

I have found out, that when a guy likes you and then ultimately settles down to being good friends, you can ask him for chocolate all the time!! He won't say no!! (Not that I do, I just happen to know!!!)

I have found out that the guy you go out with is normally the one who will make a hundred million faces when it comes to paying but will not let you pay!! (I guess that makes it more fun!)

I have discovered that in my college Maggi noodles is a life saver! (Magic noodles sound funky too!! A cheap imitation of Maggi noodles found somewhere!!!!)

I have so heard that the Lehar chips duplicate happens to be Poulami chips!! (Interesting!!)

BTW, Cigarette prices going up have become a major concern for all the smokers in my college..!! (Finally hail Chidambaram...!!)

Ummm, I have lots of crows in my college willing to give you ashirwad any time of the day!!!

If you can turn on the charm, you get free sachets from the stalls..!!! (Girl power, yeah!! GO ME!!)

Bandstand should be avoided if you dislike PDA's and men with no toilet sense!!!! (Ewwwww!!!)

Bandra is a good place to hunt up for Lexus's, BMW's, Audi's et al et al!!

Last but not the least...

My group has split since college began, I don't have hard feelings for the people who have hurt me and taken me for granted.. At the end of the day, we are still friends.. :)

2 comments:

Arvind S said...

Its nice to know that ur depressed spell is gone...keep smiling :)

Hyperactive maniac said...

hehee...agreed on the fergalicious part! ^_^
and the 'little' things indeed...