30 Jul 2008

Tagger's Galore. P-2

TAG-1

Okay Cinderella tagged me to do this, then she bugged me to do this and now that I am finally bored of doing nothing, I do this! :D :D :D

8 things I am passionate about:

  1. Music
  2. Books
  3. Food
  4. Dogs
  5. Blogging
  6. Fighting for the remote! (Muhuhuhahahahaha! I'm EBIL!)
  7. Taking over the best seat in the house
  8. Mastering the art of doing nothing! ;)
8 things I want to do before I die

Well, I have blogged about something like this before! :D

  1. Bungee jump!
  2. Go to Fiji. :)
  3. Get a tattoo
  4. Buy myself that much coveted deserted island *wishes*
  5. Learn another language
  6. Write a letter and throw it out to the sea in a bottle! :D :D :D
  7. Parasail
  8. Learn to skateboard! :D
8 things I say often:

  1. Fuck you/ What the fuck?! (I use the word way too much! It's overrated in my vocabulary! :D)
  2. Die, NOW!
  3. If you insist.
  4. D-U-H!
  5. Thats outrageous.
  6. Ya, right
  7. Bitch
  8. I'm hungry! :D
8 books I have read recently:

  1. Marley and me by John Grogan
  2. The Exile by Allan Folsom
  3. The Avalanche Express By Colin Forbes
  4. Shall we tell the President by Jeffrey Archer
  5. Without fail by Lee Child
  6. The Bodyguard by Susan Brockmann
  7. The Day After Tomorrow by Allan Folsom
  8. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
8 songs I could listen to over and over again!

Probably 800; but this is a tough one!

  1. The Scientist by Coldplay
  2. Blurry by Puddle of Mudd
  3. Trouble by Coldplay
  4. Holiday by Greenday
  5. So here we are by Bloc Party
  6. Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin
  7. Rockstar by Nickleback
  8. Don't let go by Sarah McLachlan ft. Bryan Adams

TAG-2

Now, the mosaic tag, as tagged in by Stephen!

The rules are:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.


The questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food? right now?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your user name?



Now, start guessing answers! :D

TAG -3

Tagged in this one by Akshay!

Pick up the nearest book.
Open page 123.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the next three sentences.

Book: The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

He would have none of what those big fellows tried to sell him. So it's up to us, boys. You know, something different, something unusual, but in good taste, and you know, different, Now do your best.

Hmmm.. There. Now everybody is all happy! :)
As far as tagging goes! I'm not! Anyone who is free, jobless, desperate for ideas to blog on, have become ennui, et al et al, are welcome to do this tag! I rest my case, this was a big one!

And Cinderella, I didn't have 6 embarassing stories, hence I didn't do that one! :D

40 comments:

ceedy said...

Heheh

since you are going to be a fella foodie bloogie...introducing myself...

and nice way to see your first post...tags...and know a bit about you...

Anindita said...

Heya Ceedy!

Welcome, welcome! The food blog is so gonna rock! :)

You can hardly know anyone well enough with these tags! But then again, it is a start! ;)

Cheers, ^^

Wandering Minstrel said...

welcome to the blog! :)
blogrolled you :)

peace

Anindita said...

Thank you! :)

Vishesh said...

/*Buy myself that much coveted deserted island */ beat you to it ;)

hmm...am reading ayn rand for the first time...atlas shrunk...the book is huge...;)

Lucifer said...

u wanna b heath ledger when u grow up??? :P

Chronicler said...

hehe like it...
ps: looking prety in that profile pic...

Ash said...

Interesting!

Cinderella said...

Hmmm.....nicey nice....!

But dont temme you have never goofed up ever, even after treading 20 and some years on the face of the earth ?!!!!

Thats sacrilege !!!!

Orchid said...

@anindita..m so much like..u ..i do wanna do bungee..skaty..n buy myself an island..mayb just for 24 hours..tats all i ll be able to afford..

gypsy said...

I haven't read a single book from the one's u've mentioned...

reached here as I was checkin my orkut visitors...

nyways, nice template and i loved those cows :P

Trinaa said...

thanks for visiting my blog..
ps:u have been blogrolled :))

Heart'n'Soul said...

***Write a letter and throw it out to the sea in a bottle!

same pinch...it wud be so much fun if someone finds it and contacts us back :)

***Marley and me by John Grogan
I loved it...it was so touching...i really really wanna have a goldern retrivr...god help me plz

it is fun knowin u gal...lol

The Solitary Writer said...

woaa


good to see 3 tags in a single post

good good

and hey whtsup whts ur results


i guess ur semester results must be out naa

ash89 said...

i wana be the same as u when i grow up! :P :P

Anindita said...

@ Vishesh

You mean Atlas Shrugged! :P Read Fountainhead first, it is the prequel to Atlas Shrugged!!

@ Mayz

Yes, to spread more happiness and laughter around! Though the name a clown/joker works! Heath Ledger is not some one I can be! I can't be that good!

@ Swayam

Thanks! :)

@ Ash

Welcome to my blog! :)

@ Cinderella

It pays to be careful ;)

Ofcourse I have goofed up! But not as much as you! =D You are the queen of goofing up!

Anindita said...

@ Orchid

Err.. :)

Same pinch! =D

@ d sinner

I read all obscure authors with a lot of political drama and espionage involved! :) Hope to see you around more often! :)

@ Trinaa

Thank you! :)

@ Div

I want a dog too! Either a retriever or a cocker spaniel! I want want want! :D

@ Solitary writer

Well, my college gives out results really late! Are yours out? And which college are you in?

@ ash89

Errr... Thats creepy...!! :P :P :P

Akshay said...

hey... nice pic.... and bravo for finishing the tag...I still have one pending....i am so lazy these days....I don't even feel like getting up for taking a leak

Am In Trance said...

Aye... Thanx For the Visit....
Nice Tags... n' Very Nicely Done.....!!

TakeCare Dear...
:)
cHaO..!!

Express said...

Haha, you do like things whole-sale, don't you?

I have 1 pending and these tags do help in blogger-bonding :-)

Passionate abt dogs, same pinch!
Bunjee jumping, same pinch!
Die, NOW, same pinch!
If you insist, same pinch!
Ya, rite, saaammmmeeeee piiinnnccchh!!!!

hurt?

should :-P

Stupidosaur said...

//And Cinderella, I didn't have 6 embarassing stories, hence I didn't do that one! :D

Haha thats embarassing isn't it?

Now you just need to remember 5 more ;)

Insomniac said...

Awesome... Well not just for this post, but I read some of your other posts as well and loved the way you write. :-)

I dont know you but I m blogrolling you. Hope you do not mind.

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

smebdy was on a tag train :D
cool!
btw ambrosia updated!:D

aneri_masi said...

Loved your mosaic.
Especially Leo DiCaprio, and "what you want to be when you grow up". I love to make ppl laugh too!
And a word that describes you? Is that "free bird"? Nice!

Sameera Ansari said...

Cool tags!I could relate to most passions there.

Is that lemon souffle?Looks yummy! :)

Stupidosaur said...

Reading "Debnath" and "Tagger's Galore" I am thinking
"Rabindranath Tagore".

(iska ek pech bhi dhila hai)

Anindita said...

@ Akshay

Thank you! And please tell me that the leak thing was a super exaggerated joke! :D

@ Am in a trance

Thank you! :)

@ Express

That hurt a lot! But it felt good too! :P Go on, pick up one of the 3 tags and finish it! :D I wanna know what your world is like! ;)

@ stupidosaur

Ha. Ha.

Very funny. For you, I will throw in another one!

Ha.

Peace. ^^

@ Apu

Thank you for the blogroll! And no, I don't mind! :D

@ Gunj

Well I was bored! :D

Anindita said...

@ Aneri

That's not Leo! That's Johnny Depp! :D

I want to be a clown absolutely! Actually, I already am! ;)
And I typed in independent and they gave me a crow..! How could I resist??!! :D :D :D

@ Sameera

Actually, it is lemon cheesecake! :D

@ Stupid

Arre wah, you are back again! :D

PODA! :D :D :D

aneri_masi said...

Johnny Depp? Even better!
I guess I need to watch more movies, am not recognizing anyone anymore :(

independent = crow!!!
OK :)

joie de vivre said...

hush
itne sare tags ek sath dear
gud to kno so much abt u

yeah remote ke liye ladai...maar dhad..
m a cruel sis..haha

Anurag said...

Wonder what Tag-3 is all about ....
What if there is no page 123 ....
Probably the most "silliest" tag I have ever seen ... :D

Anonymous said...

Couple of things that stuck with me:-

I have not heard a single track out of all those ( and that I consider a serious music listener ) !!

You reading Fountainhead ? Wow.Thats just the other book I read besides INATB.Did not read any after that.Let me know when you are done reading that book

Anindita said...

@ Aneri

Watch more movies now! :D
Else, you could just do a Google image search! It is more effective! ;)

I have no clue how a crow equals independent but I love it! :P

@ Joiedevivre

Well, I'm totally vella! It shows! :D

@ Anurag

It is just to let people know what kind of stuff you read! It isn't as silly as you think it to be!

@ Mishra

You haven't heard any of these songs??? :O :O :O :O :O

WTF!

Fountainhead will take time! I am too busy to read as of now! :D
But I will definitely let you know when I am done! :)

The Solitary Writer said...

hey yeah

my results r out

i am in Terna engg

and i got 73%

Anindita said...

Congrats!!! :) :) :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

lovely tag....keep rockin buddy...

urs..hemu..

The Solitary Writer said...

thnk u
btw blog updated

Stupidosaur said...

'Poda' to a Stupidosaur? :(
What did I do?
Oh wait I know, you were actually talking about some of the groups we dinosaurs are classified into right?
Like Theropoda, Cerapoda,Ornitho poda, Euornithopoda right?

Phew I was hurt you when I first thought you were actually driving me away :( ;) :)

rantravereflect/ jane said...

heyyy babeeee.. longg tymeeee :) was awaaaaayy..
heeeee..
shall we tell the president and master of te game- my absolut favorites..
the day after tomo was a book first???

i love scientist/holiday as well..

teh mosaic tag -a beauty babeeee

the food in that looked yumm.. the orange n i assume a cheesecake or whipped cream n teh smoked chicken (i think).. gurlll y aamking me salivateeee :(
the school lokks n archaic n beautiful..
heeee, the rest i styll can't figure :(

6 embarassing stories-- wowie -- save that for another day :) heeeee

Anindita said...

@ hemanth

Thank you!

@ Solitary writer

Will chk! :)

@ Stupid

:P :P :P

PODA!! :D

@ Jane

:D :D :D

Will definitely save it for another day! ;)