1 Jul 2008

Tagger's Galore

These are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.


I was tagged by Mithun a.k.a. Scribbler's Inc. who likes the name Wily Banter more than Anindita!! :P

Now, there you go!! :) And, people, this is my very first tag!! :)

1. I got hooked onto cars as a kid. Vivek and I would cut out pictures of cars and stick them up in this scrapbook we had. Sometimes, I would go all the way to town just to look at big cars. Sometimes, even now; I still do!

2. I can't swim. But that doesn't stop me from admiring the beauty and the charm that a water body has! I can constantly gaze into the the sea and not get bored. For hours. Without conversation. :)

3. I don't have a maddening craze for chocolate. I would choose just about anything including pineapple, blueberry, raisins, cotton candy etc. over chocolate.

4. I can't blow balloons. My throat cannot bear the strain. I had temporarily lost my voice as a kid!

5. I can make Ambigrams! (Check up on Google if you don't know what that means!!) =D

6. I often fantasize buying my own island and retiring there with all the books and the music in the world. And friends! :)



There you go. My tag is complete. I'm sure now you guys know me a little better.

The people I'm tagging to complete this tag are Gunj, Isha, Anurag, Mihir, Akshay and Aayushi!!

Cheers. Feedbacks will be super appreciated!

25 comments:

kyamaloom said...

1,2,3 same pinch! Maybe 4 as well.
And you can make 'Ambigrams'?
Waaooww! Pliss pliss one of my name too. :P

Tags are silly, we just got to know you a 'little' better. Yeah, only 'little'. :|

Anonymous said...

No thing for chocolates? That is so very not-girly.How could you ? :)
Good to know about you a little more,
Cheers

Anurag said...

Baah you have tagged moi :P

Your six Pointers are making me think now ...Baah no wonder somebody said "Tags are Silly"

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

hey...was nice knowing more of you!:)
hanks fo taggin me...will take it up soon!

Scribblers Inc said...

Oi!!Even I make ambigrams and I thought I was a part of the Illuminati!!:P
I dont know swimming either which hasnt prevented me from goin river rafting a coupla times...and yes I have been to the shores and seas too...
Cars are the shit man!!Check out the Bugatti Veyron if you can...beats the McLaren F1 by a mile!!:)

Scribblers Inc.

P.S.-Yes I like wily banter better!!:P

Anindita said...

@ Sutta.

I could make you an ambigram if i knew your name! Care to lemme know?? And, yeah; you know me a 'little' better. If you knew it all, the novelty would wear off!! :D

@ Mishra.

I will take that as a compliment! :D

@ Anurag.

Hey, silly things are fun. Sometimes! =P

Anindita said...

@ Gunj

Take your time!! :)

@ Scribbler's Inc.

You are the third person I know apart from myself who can make ambigrams! Yay!!

And that Bugatti still is eluding me though I did see the Lotus a couple of days back! Amazing!

kyamaloom said...

Rohit!

Arvind S said...

4. I can't blow balloons. My throat cannot bear the strain. I had temporarily lost my voice as a kid!

ah nows thers something i dint know about you..GK improving :P..wud love to hear more about that.

Arvind S said...

PS: congrats on ur first tag..you rock!!..keep writing :)

Haruto Tschang said...

hey voww
this is ur first tag???
well first tag is always interesting and till now i have been tagged twice ..its a different experience being tagged ..:p

coz it let ppl know more about us

The Solitary Writer said...

hey anindita
congo for the first tag

and its nice to do and give tags

coz it let others know more about u


good

kudos!!

Anindita said...

@ Sutta

Will let you know when it is done!! :)

@ Arvind

Thank you!

@Aneesh

Technically this is my second tag, it is the first one i completed!! :)

@ Solitary writer

Thank you. :) :)

Mystique said...

:D
I can't swim either, but i love beaches, and will play around in pool, and TRY to swim...i took lessons twice, but no good at it....

Anindita said...

@ Mystique

I took lessons too but I spent most of my time absorbed, staring fixedly at the pool! Water bodies do weird things to me! Period. :)

Saim said...

#2...same pinch
#3...bechaare chocolates:D

Anindita said...

@ Comfortably Numb

Hehe... I would go for Tiramisu or blueberry cheesecake any day! :P

Akshay said...

Even I want to have my own island... but I am more materialistic... lol... I have done this tag already....

Anindita said...

@ akshay

hehe.. So am I! I am only gonna do it after I become a billionaire!! =D

Tairebabs said...

The idea of owning an Island. That will be fab. Can see myself already...relaxing under the sun, driving something wonderful, enjoying the sweet sound of the ocean...ok I need to get back to reality. lol

Anindita said...

@ tairebabs

You can come visit my island on the weekends!! =D

RiĆ  said...

hey gr8 to knw tht its ur first tag! :) gud to knw a bit more of u. :)

Anindita said...

@ Ria

Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

hey make a ambigram for samby or vishv ?? and well i dream bout that island too.... u are so not buying it before i do...:-)

Anindita said...

With the name you have, it will be a super tough job! Incase I do I will let you know!

If I get it before you do, I will share it with you!! :P
Does it work vice versa?? ;)