2 Jun 2009

For Nimit.

This post has been so long overdue.

You are the solid rock in my life. The never changing persona. The ever smiling, forever understanding guy. The constant companion. The walk buddy. The junk food addict. The best friend. The only friend. The true friend. The charmer. The dreamer. The believer.

You have always believed in me. Believed in me when I was too broken to believe in myself.

You have always had faith in me. When I gave up hope and faith in my life, you taught me to keep the faith.

You have been the non questioning, super understanding and space giving guy to a girl whose life; would give a roller coaster a run for it's money!

You have; most importantly, forever been there.

Thank you Nimit. I love you more than I would admit and I would turn the world over, twice; before I let you go.

Mwah. <3

I wouldn't ask you to not change, because a gem, a marvel and a luminary like you; would only get better with time.

4 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

lovely post dedicated to ur friend :)...u put such wonderful words in it :)...

urs..hemu..

Express said...

aha! for some strong gut feel made me expect this post.. :)

well, its gr8 2 have close friends who understand you.. that literally one call away ppl.. they make u feel stronger, abt everything.

and I'm glad u have nimit.
I so am :)

>:D<

Saim said...

super dedication)

rainboy said...

nice dedication ji

tc n have a nice day