20 Jun 2009

Walking on...

People touch my life everyday. Some stay in there. Some go. So, this is a vague but accurate description of important people in my life who have chosen to walk on..

Specimen 1:
Charming, caring, sweet, humble, dedicated, committed, an awesome listener, patient, chivalrous, honest, gallant, courteous and down to earth.

Reason for exit:
Refused to move from ally to beloved.

Specimen 2:
Confident, sure, understanding, foodie, cunning, insightful, very perceptive, sagacious, my encourager, popular, intelligent, bitching partner, committed and loving.

Reason for exit:
The twinkle faded.

Specimen 3:

Chud-bud, funny, animal and nature lover, creative, secret-holder, birthday forgetting, sweet, nice, amusing, Nadal fan, sunset passionate, cute and one of my closest friends.

Reason for exit:
Random but major issues.

Specimen 4:
Funny, loving, understanding, friendly, very pretty, parental rule opposer, one of the few friends from jn. college, flexible, sweet, panipuri addict and smart.

Reason for exit:
Distance and lies.

Specimen 5:
Cute, sweet, amusing, geeky, charming, yapper, gadget freak, Star Trek fanatic, sci-fi lover, chocolate lover, hug giver and funny.

Reason for exit:
Specimen never grew up.

So, yes; I have done my part. I am sorry to have let go.. You meant a lot to me back then and you still mean a lot to me right now.. But the days ahead will bring more hope and more sunshine. You crazy diamonds; shine on. I miss you. <3

11 comments:

Express said...

:(

the old template's gone :'( the moo toh went away ages ago :(

But I'm glad you wrote :) and I really hope that the title is true from the depth of ur heart! :) Care for the ones who stayed. They stayed coz they care :)

I love you dita.
and no matter what, you are the best :) and You know that.


>:D<

Mihir Pathare said...

:smile.gif:

Anurag said...

Reminds me of the Nelly Furtado Song..I am like a bird :)

Guess that defines you in a way ....

Cяystal said...

People who're needed remain thr..maybe they're destined to go.had a similar experience..we're on talking terms, but its cold.
Miss them!..and we're in the same boat..so <3 the specimen-ification =D

Joel said...

oie .. whos the star trek loving specimen .. me needs to go catch the new star trek movie .. wait a minute .. unless its me . :O .. naahiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saim said...

and the journey continues:)

Mysterious Mia said...

am here after a while n i found this post so cute....

btw howdy do hope yur well...u have almost vanished dont see u around anymore

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

well thats a really really nice way of putting it... it shows you still care.. it shows you respect your friendship when it lasted, and if ever one of them need you, youll always be there for them..

my memories of past friendships are filled with bitterness...

Shruti said...

If the parting wasn't bitter, all's still well :)

CRD said...

Boy...Are you still waiting for a PERRRRFECT person?


I read this phrase somehwere...can't remember it verbatim, but it went sorta like this -

People spend too much time searching for the Perfect Someone, when what they actually should be doing is trying to perfect themselves....


:)

Cheers
CRD

Raj said...

must say thats a very gud way 2 put out about ur ex-friends.

u l find more of em dun wry. damn there r a million people evrywhere...n this country...lol