23 Oct 2011

Flip. Change. Faith.


Take me back a hundred steps.

Let me re-think each step before I move back.

Let me change the colours.

The blacks become red

The blues shine coppery yellow gold

The orange hues into deep crimsons

The yellows turn lime

The slivers of pink turn grey..

Let me change my outlook, one step each time

Let me take hate and turn it into fate

Let me change violence to joy

Let me colour the pain to hues of sparkling smiles

Let me brighten the haze to definitive laughter

Let me touch your life,

Let me change your soul

Let me bring colour to your shades of grey.

Let me bring love.

3 comments:

Nidz said...

positivism from negativism makes life easy and more livable

Siddhartha Joshi said...

:) Something to smile at in the morning...very well written Anindita :)

Express said...

ONE GIANT HUG!

The post left me with a wiiide smile on my face. :) best only you are :*