26 Nov 2006

I want to thank these people for all that they have done for me over sometime in the recent past. Thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :)

  1. Ma: For being the best judge, the best critic, the most patient and loving individual in the world to me. FOr being the best cook, for being the best dress maker, for being the person who notices each and every change, for understanding my need for space and individuality, for just understanding me. Yayy mom!!
  2. Dad: For being an epitome of calmness, serenity and for being the progressive hip dad!! For giving me my independence way before other dad's knew what was the true meaning of that word, for giving me countless lollypops, ice creams and chocolates. For making my bed, for letting me drive, for letting me get home at 12 30 in the morning; no questions asked, for giving me those hugs when I need them, for letting me hug you on impulse coz I feel like it, for tickling me, for being quite amazed at how much I get tickled, for accepting me the way I am. Thank you baba. :)
  3. Shubhra: For fighting with me each and every single day. It makes me realise how much you love me and makes me understand the unique bonding between sisters.FOr calling me at 10 30 in the night when I wasn't home because you missed me and wanted to wish me goodnight, for you sudden impulses when you want to give me a hug, for all those days when you just wanted some attention, for all the times we pull faces and makes stupid sounds and just poke out the tongue!!! These times, when looked back upon are truly unforgettable and extremely memorable. THank u:)
  4. Ayan: For being the best cousin in the world. FOr patiently hearing out all my childish fears, my insecurities, temper tantrums and still giving me the best advice anyone could. For writing me a five page letter to tell me to calm down and face up the challenges in life. For being my only confidant through the troublesome teenage years. Thanks.
  5. Isha: For being one of the most amazing people in the world. For hearing me crib, seeing me cry, sorting out my insecurities, for long walks, for lotsa talks [even though u talk a lot more than I do ;)] , for sending me smses in the middle of the night 'cause I told you I wasn't well and I needed some comfort, for laughing together, for hogging out together. To all the shopping in Bandra, for eating heavenly pastries in Biona, for being one of the people I really look upto. For just being there. FOr being one half of my best friends.Thanks.
  6. Rasika: For being my biggest partner in crime. For comforting me, for telling me I can and must improve, for lots of aimless roamings, for long phone talks, for sleepovers, for just being there. Not to mention; for fighting with me. Thanks :P
  7. Nimit: For being the other half of my best friends. FOr being the only person who tells me each and every single day how much u love me. For hearing "Shut up or get lost"every single time u say that! For telling me to get an Accord soon. For talking to me every time I needed someone to talk to, for taking long walks, for stupid phone conversations, for turning up late, for telling me I am a scholar, to just being there for me UNCONDITIONALLY!!!! Thank u.. For being the only person I can call up, give no explanation and say dude, I need some comfort and I need some now..!! ANd to get the needed comfort, no questions asked. It takes a big person for that to happen. THanks :)
  8. Archana: For being one of the nicest people about. Even though we have had our differences in the recent past, you have been one of my closest buddies in college. FOr all the times hanging out together, calling each other names, countless reasons to laugh (rem'r mauhalle ke kutton ko bhagane ke liye joke!!), hanging out in CCD, late night phone calls, the Rock show in St. Francis.. Yup; all of that.. FOr all those memorable times.. THankuu...
  9. Mihir: For being good to me, for long phone talks, for hearing me crib, for seeing me cry, for hearing out my worries and fears, for calling up all the time, for your concern and care, for telling me I am the only person you trust in college [have u any clue how awesome that sounds!!], for coming all the way to Tardeo woth me to eat pav bhaji ;), for telling me that you would be the first person to beat me up if I boozed [yaz, I am shit scared now!! Look at your size! :P] and ya, for giving me a rating of 8/10!!! Yipee!! Thankuuu :)
  10. Joel: Hmm, for never showing up on time, for being the biggest foodie I have seen to date[This guy hogged in McD's, then we hogged up a sizzler, then a pizza and he was still hungry!!! :O], for long treks, for hearing me out, for all the care and affection, for being a sport and going with me to Mount Mary's [On a seriously shitty, rainy day], for all the hogging in different locales, for being one of the reasons I have so many scraps in Orkut [He started it all, blame him for the amount of scraps I have!! ;)], for drooling with me over a variety of gizmos, for cheering me up when I was down, for screwing up my sleeping cycle[thats his language, not mine!!], for understanding me, for telling me I am too good to be true..!!![Wow, thats something you dont hear everyday!!] Thankuuu...

To all these people, you guys have touched my life and changed it in countless ways that I cannot explain.. THanK you.. :) You guys mean a lot to me.. :)

4 comments:

Born to balance the gud said...

hey,now thts wht i m talkin bout

Hyperactive maniac said...

mmuuaahhz and lotsa muuahhz for u babes and hugs too!! keep rocking dear and keep writing! love ya!

Joel said...

awwww ...ur the best !!! [:)].. thnakuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!.. and oye dont make stuff like screwing slep cycles public.. log pitenge mujhe .. espesially if ur dad happens to read this ..:P .. !! thanks for the thnaks .. heheh .. sheesh i am good at killing english !!

friends _m_here said...


well i must say that this type of thanksgiving or appreciation is very rare in human ..bcoz the no of ppl is few who really thankful to those or the thing they got
......cheers..:-)