23 Nov 2006

In my moments of sadness, I have found comfort in the most unlikely of things... When I posted the WHY ME post, I was at one of my lowest lows... Thats a lot to say, considering I am a hardcore optimist... I have had the most unlikely choice of people; people who know both me and my friend come n tell me to put in a brave smile n hang on... This is what makes life worth living.. This is what gives you a reason to move on, to forget the past.. no matter how much it overwhelms you in times of vulnerability... I apologise to the people who thought I was being selfish or that I was mean or whatever... This is how I am.. When something is bothering me.. I write... To all of you who havent been there to support me; but to criticise upon the topic.. I COULDN'T care any less for you.. Yes, my friend is an amazing person, a wonderful human being and an absolutely awesome friend.. She hasn't been all that to me... Atleast now she isn't. I am writing this to let you people know; before you judge me for writing upon a public blog; do realise that I must have been hurt bigtime to vent out my feelings...

1 comment:

friends _m_here said...

keep it up....ani carry on, u r the best when there is a question of self judging