28 Apr 2006

I have been in an exceptionally extra, super super happy mood for the last few days and I dont know why....!!!! Evreytime i tell my friends that im in a happy happy happy mood; all they say is you mean gay gay gay mood, and yes; all pun intended!! I went to my friend's place yesterday to console the poor guy who has been going through a difficult few days. i managed to cheer him up with considerable help from Archie as well. In the end Anish declared that he was a lot better and that he was grateful for the effort that was put in! Perfect end to a perfect day...
I came home and slept quite late doing timepass and studying at the same time!(don't ask me how!!) As usual got up late today and whiled away precious time!! I caught up with a couple of friends over the net and spent some more time doing nothing at all, when i should be studying for my exams. My exams are breathing down my neck and slowly it shall start spreading it's icy cold hands over my neck while the fingers slowly tighten their grip on me!!(Naa... not trying to scare you people!!) I had class in the evening and I have just returned home finishing a four hour class and boy oh boy, my neck does hurt! I have not yet had dinner and my ma is frowning at me! So i got to run as I sure her temper is boiling over!! Dinner..........

No comments: