30 Apr 2006

Well for all of you people who don't know me very well, I have a very serious, deadly and an extremly wild imagination!!! I tend to think of the most awesome of things at the absolute awesome moments!!! Any one challenging me, beware!! Check out my wandering thoughts..This happened while I was halfway through my E.D. class!!

I was the first one to finish the problem that sir had given and my partner Barkha; my partner in crime was still completing the problem... So I let my imagination wander freely...

Lots of people have pets. Dogs, cats, mice....... What if someone has a pet donkey........???? Don't laugh! What if one child had a pet donkey? Every day the child goes to school and he leaves his donkey at home. The poor donkey is left alone all day and is united with his master at the end of the day. One day the child is left thinking how lonely and sad his donkey must feel being left alone all day at home. The next day he makes up his mind to take his donkey to school. He gets up in the morning and takes the donkey to school. He reaches early and then he realises that it shall be embarrassing for him to turn up with a donkey in front of all his friends. He looks about to see if anyone had seen him and walks straight to his class. He is the only one there. He tells his donkey, "look I'll have to keep you somewhere else all my friends will tease me. " It clicks him that the student cupboard is always empty. It is a big but more or less unused cupboard and he pushes his donkey in and tells the poor thing not to be scared as he was about! Slowly his friends start turning up in class and he is parying that his donkey doesn't do anything. The teacher enters the class and all the students are engrossed in their chapter. Now the poor donkey is getting bored in the student cupboard all by himself. It is quite hot and stifling. He wanted to go elsewhere where it was more comfortable. He starts braying. Suddenly in between the class he goes,"HEE HAW HEE HAW"!! There is stunned silence all around. The teacher inquires,"What was that?" The chlid stands up and answers, "THATS MY ASS"!!!


Now tell me do you have an even wilder imagination...............?????????????

No comments: