11 Apr 2006

i just had a very very bad day............................
my dignity and my self respect have been shamed by someone i thought was my friend. these dirty minded dogs should be tortured and then allowed to die a slow death. i am a person who normally doesn't even respond if someone swears at me, i just let it be; so when i say this i am in a lot of pain.... and the worse id that the guy didn't even have the courage to come up to me and tell me.......... he had to tell this behind my back............


i really hope he dies a very slow, long and torturous death............

1 comment:

friends _m_here said...


it needs a lot of courage to say face to face someone is lacking that so only he/she did it..don't worry different people different views n way of talking......
dont even think of it ok ..n joy life