9 Apr 2006

Recently people have been coming up to me and have been telling me that "Dude you have too much attitude"! Well if you were in the frame of mind that I was well, your head would have been screwed up too. Three days later the very same people walk up to me and apologise for their high handed behaviour citing it as a "misunderstanding". Ya well the damage has been done, I have already felt bad and I have already been hurt!!! Duh! I dont get it why people don't think twice before they open their mouths!! What prevents you from thinking twice? Or do you prefer to keep apologising?? Is it your way of life or what?? Treat all people equally. Don't judge people with what your friend tells you about them. I have been there, done that and trust me it ain't fun at all.... I just end up feeling bitter and well then things don't go the way you want them to.....

1 comment:

Anindita said...

hey stan,
wht you said is true, what i am trying to say is different!
the point is that these guys are not helping me by pointing out my waekness, they are changing my strengths into my weaknesses!! if it was vice versa that they were helping me out; i would have posted on this comment.